In the refrigerator and freezer product segment, Liebherr has been developing, manufacturing and selling a wide range of efficient refrigerators and freezers for private and professional use since 1954. In order to constantly inspire customers with innovative solutions, the company focuses on their needs and constantly redefines the limits of what has been possible up to now. Liebherr refrigerators and freezers are regarded by the industry and customers as a symbol of the highest quality - today in Europe and tomorrow worldwide.
Senior Cloud Developer (m/f/d) - Java
Creating passion: your responsibilities
- Understand the business - Assess and support the business objectives for digital products and services from a Cloud Applications point of view
- Define the architecture - Create structures of distributed systems in close collaboration with other experts
- Implement cloud services - Develop holistic software modules
- Support deployment - Care about continuous integration and deployment processes
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams - Being an enthusiastic agile team member
- Ensure DevOps - You build it, you run it.
Contributing your strengths: your qualifications
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- At least 7 years' experience in Java software development
- Proficiency in development of distributed software
- Proficiency in cloud mechanisms, tooling and providers (Azure, AWS, Container, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Proficiency with storage technologies (SQL DB, NoSQL DB, Data Lake, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and DevOps
- Familiarity with Clean Code, Peer Review and Pair Programming
- High degree of motivation & ability to collaborate in agile teams
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German & English
At the Liebherr Digital Development Center, we are working on a wide range of digital solutions from cloud applications to embedded software to data analysis. As a data scientist in the Data Processing Technologies team, you will be able to gain a deep insight into cutting-edge technologies in areas such as predictive maintenance, natural language processing or computer vision. At the same time, you will enjoy a modern and comforting work environment with enthusiastic colleagues in our new Ulm offices, allowing you to do your best work with great support from everyone around you.