At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and you believe in always putting the customer first, then join us now!
We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are searching for you ! We are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Intern (f/m/d) for the European Private Credit team at Allianz Global Investors.
In this role you will be structuring and executing mid-market private debt transactions in the DACH, Benelux, and Nordics as Allianz Global Investors expands its existing European Private Credit offering across Europe.
You will be joining a team of seven Investment Professionals, out of which three are currently based in Munich.
For the internship you will work in our Munich offices for a minimum of three months, starting in January. The role is not a short term opportunity. You will support the European Private Credit team in rolling out the business in the DACH region.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of individual companies, business models and markets
- Analysis of due diligence reports
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analyses
- Preparation of investment committee materials and company profiles
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Student of Business Administration or related field at Master level or advanced level in Bachelor program (you must be enrolled)
- Excellent academic achievements
- Strong analytical skills
- High interest in financial markets, private equity business and M&A
- Ability to work diligently under time pressure
- Strong team ethics
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Proficiency in English
- written and spoken is essential whilst German is helpful
- Previous internship in investment banking, leveraged finance, M&A, corporate finance or at a private debt fund